Reply Letter 8.5 x 11
- Priority Mail Express comes with a money-back delivery guarantee to most US addresses. Next Day Service is available to major metropolitan areas - destinations outside of urban areas typically have a 2 or 3 day delivery guarantee.
Q: Why send a Courtesy Reply letter?
A: There are many reasons why sending a Courtesy Reply letter with Click2Mail makes good sense. Among them:
- It’s versatile. You may design your letter however you like and send exactly the number of pages you need.
- It’s immediate. Like all Click2Mail.com products, letters ordered by 8PM EST are mailed the next business day.
- It’s environmentally friendly. Your letter is mailed in a #10 envelope that serves as both the original and the return envelope for the included reply piece. It’s an environmentally-friendly way to communicate your message and boost your response.
- It’s professional. A well-designed letter with a compelling message can move people to action.
Q: When is the right occasion to mail a letter?
A: Click2Mail letters are ideal for sending highly personalized, detailed messages. Use them for:
- Explaining a new product or service
- Sales letters
- Introducing yourself and your company
- Renewal agreements
- Detailing a change in terms
- Sensitive documents
- Following up with sales leads
- Pre-meeting questionnaires
Q: What’s the deal on postage? Will I pay double?
A: The postage you pay on a Courtesy Reply letter is the same as a regular letter. Our eco-envelope is used for sending your message to the consumer and the consumer's message back to you. The recipient will need to affix new postage to the envelope to return a response.
Q: Do I still need a Business Reply permit from my local Post Office?
A: Not with our Courtesy Reply Letter because the recipient pays the return postage.
Q: Can I personalize my letter for each recipient?
A: Yes! At Click2Mail,
we believe that personalized mail is smart marketing. Our Mailing
Online Editor allows you to easily personalize your letter by using
data from your mailing list – similar to “mail-merge.” This allows
you to integrate information such as a customer name, salutation, account
number, balance due, appointment date, and so on.
Q: How does Click2Mail print and mail letters so quickly and so inexpensively?
We use a network of strategically located high-quality printers to print,
prep, and sort large volumes of mail. Our understanding of and adherence
to strict postal requirements allows your letter to qualify for some
of the best postage rates. You receive bulk rates with no minimum quantity
and no setup fees.
Q: When will my Reply Mail be sent?
A: Unless you have specified a different mailing date in Mailing Online Pro, your Reply Mail will be in the mail the next business day....including Saturday, as long as we receive your order by 8:00pm ET. See production and mailing schedule.
Q: What about a mailing list?
A: Lists are easy to create or we make it easy for you to purchase one online at Lists.Click2Mail.com.Any list created in a word processing, spreadsheet, or database program
and saved in the CSV, TAB, MDB, XLS, or XLSX file formats is compatible with
the Mailing Online system. For instructions, refer to the Click2Mail Knowledge Base or call us at 1-866-665-2787.
Q: Can I get some help?
A: Of course! There are three ways to get help: The Click2Mail Knowledge Base answers most general and how-to questions; a program-specific Help Menu is available after you sign into your account; and our experts are standing by at 1-866-665-2787 Monday-Friday, 9AM to 8PM Eastern Standard Time. For details, click the Help tab above.