THE quick, easy, affordable way to create and mail postcards, brochures, letters, and more...
The medium of direct mail is being reborn. One unexpected result of the rush to digital media is that the mail that makes it to our mailboxes is attracting more interest than ever. Those willing to pinpoint smart applications, to test approaches, and to cultivate and build quality lists have the potential to reach the unreachable-the customers and prospects that are otherwise lost to the modern flood of information.
Click2Mail's free-to-use Mailing Online Publisher offers a new approach to putting print back to work for your organization. Its Web browser-based tools provide all you need to manage your lists and to create, personalize, and proof your mailing pieces. Best of all, it is a system that completely eliminates the need for sorting, labeling, applying postage, and delivery to a post office-we do it all for you for just a little more than you would normally pay for the postage alone.
Whether yours is a Fortune 500 company looking for fast-turnaround and volume discounts, a mid-sized organization searching for an affordable outreach solution, or a startup working to build an audience, Click2Mail's Mailing Online Publisher offers a scalable, easy-to-use interface that makes sense and saves money.
1. Create an account and sign in Creating an account is fast and free. It gives you access to the Mailing Online Publisher-your own secure, personalized space for loading, editing, reviewing, and submitting your lists and mailing pieces. Submit your mail job by 2PM EST and it is mailed the next business day (including Saturday).
2. Choose a layout Use our postcard, flyer, letter, booklet, and Certified Mail formats to create a single appointment reminder postcard, 100 brochures, or 5000 newsletters. We'll print them in 4-color (full color) or black and white on your choice of paper colors, weights, and finishes. There are many formats to choose from--move your mouse over the images for details. Use a Click2Mail template > Mailing Online Publisher provides professionally designed templates for each type of document, you just enter your text, add photographs and/or graphics, and submit your order. The position of anchored information such as the space for the recipient address, the return address, and the barcode clear zone is clearly marked so you can avoid interfering with it. Import your own document > Use our free online editor or load files you create using Microsoft Word or files from other programs saved in PDF, EPS, and PS file formats (call and we'll explain how to save from programs such as Adobe PageMaker, InDesign, Microsoft Publisher, Corel WordPerfect, and others).
Postcard Size: 4.25" x 6" Coverage: 4-color or b&w, printed one or two sides Stock: uncoated card stock, white or yellow
Large Postcard Size: 5" x 8" Coverage: 4-color or b&w, printed two sides Stock: uncoated card stock, white or yellow
Jumbo Postcard Size: 6" x 11" Coverage: 4-color, printed two sides Stock: white with UV coating
Flyer (self-mailer) Size: 8.5" x 11" Pages: 1-4 Coverage: 4-color or b&w, printed two sides Finishing: folded, tabbed Stock: uncoated 24# white, 28# off-white, 28# canary
Letter Size: 8.5" x 11" (standard) or 8.5" x 14" (legal) Pages: 1-48 Coverage: 4-color or b&w, printed one or two sides Finishing: folded, #10 business envelope or flat, 9" x 12" window/booklet envelope Stock: uncoated 24# white, 28# off-white, 28# canary
Booklet Size: 8.5" x 17" folded to 8.5" x 11" Pages: 4-56 Coverage: 4-color or b&w, printed two sides Finishing: folded, tabbed as self-mailer or flat, 9" x 12" window/booklet envelope Stock: uncoated 24# white, 28# off-white, 28# canary
Certified Mail Size: 8.5" x 11" Pages: 1-20 Coverage: 4-color or b&w, printed one or two sides Finishing: folded, #10 business envelope or flat, 9" x 12" window/booklet envelope or folded, tabbed as self-mailer Stock: uncoated 24# white, uncoated card stock (self-mailer)
Greeting Card Coming soon
3. Compose your message Add text and personalization fields In addition to adding text, Click2Mail's Mailing Online Publisher allows you to personalize your document by incorporating any of the variable information fields included with your mailing list (similar to "mail-merge", list import required prior to document composition). This allows you to integrate information such as a customer name, salutation, account number, balance due, appointment date, and so on.
Format your document > Your document can be as simple or complex as you want to make it. Text blocks and graphics are easily created, sized, and re-positioned. Text can be composed in your choice of hundreds of high-quality fonts.
Add graphics and photographs > You can easily import artwork and photographs in these file formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PNG, TIF. The ideal resolution is 300 dots per inch (DPI) with a minimum of 150 (lower resolution may appear blurry or pixilated).
Preview your document > Use the Preview feature to see exactly what will be sent to the printer-all of the text and images you added next to the elements that are automatically generated during the printing process: the recipient address, return address, the Intelligent Mail Barcode, and so on.
4. Import your list The next step is to import the list of people or organizations to whom you want your piece to be mailed. Mailing Online Publisher automatically standardizes addresses by matching them to valid addresses listed in the USPS's national delivery point database and making corrections or adjustments if necessary-a process that minimizes returns, speeds delivery, and lowers the cost of postage. This address validation and standardization is performed using CASS certified list processing software. NCOALink is also used prior to mailing to ensure the update of recently moved addressees.
Create a list > Lists are easy to create. The Mailing Online Knowledgebase explains how to use a text editor, spreadsheet, or database program to compile a list and save it to a compatible file format--CSV, TAB, MDB, or XLS. If you hit a snag, our technical support team is happy to step you through the process Monday-Friday, 9AM to 8PM Eastern Time at 1-866-665-2787.
Purchase a list > The quality of your result is directly linked to the quality of your list. If you don't already have a list we can help you purchase it through one of our list partners. We can provide a list based on ZIP code, income, age and gender demographics, lifestyle and hobbies, estimated home values, household occupants, and other criteria. For details call our customer support team at 1-866-665-2787 Monday-Friday, 9AM to 8PM Eastern Time.
5. We transmit your mailpiece to one or more of Click2Mail's strategically located printing plants Sit back-we take it from here. Orders placed by 8PM EST are scheduled for printing no later than the next business day. And most orders are mailed the same day that they are printed. To minimize postal handling and help to ensure timely delivery, we use a sophisticated process to analyze and route individual mail pieces to the production site (or sites) closest to the delivery address ZIP code. We're happy to note that this saves gas and helps the environment too.
6. We print and address it Next, the layout you submitted is printed on paper along with the recipient addresses from your mailing list, postal barcodes, your selected return address, and any personalization fields you chose to incorporate.
7. We bind, trim, fold, and insert it As applicable, the finished piece is bound (stapled), trimmed, folded, and inserted in an envelope or tabbed as a self-mailer. We use 9.5 x 4.125 business window envelopes (#10 commercial) or 9" x 12" booklet window envelopes (#10 catalog).
8. We prep and sort it Click2Mail adheres to the many USPS requirements that must be met to qualify for postal automation and presort discounts, including: complete addressing, barcode positioning, indicia, ancillary endorsement, document size, document weight, and NCOALink and CASS certified list processing. To obtain the rates we offer, mail must also be presorted, packaged, labeled, and trayed (letter mail) or sacked (flats) before mailing.
9. We transport it to USPS for delivery Printed and processed mail pieces are delivered to the USPS Business Mail Entry Unit (BMEU) nearest to our production site.
The USPS expedites delivery > The United States Postal Service is world's largest, longest serving, and most successful letter and package delivery organization. Though delivery times are not guaranteed, First-Class mail typically takes 1 to 4 days; Standard and Non-Profit class mail typically take 9 to 12 days.
10. You make CONTACT Right from where you are sitting, in a matter of a few short days, your message is in the hands of a customer or prospect. All for as little as 30 cents per piece-all costs included!