- Priority Mail Express comes with a money-back delivery guarantee to most US addresses. Next Day Service is available to major metropolitan areas - destinations outside of urban areas typically have a 2 or 3 day delivery guarantee.
Q: Why a postcard?
A: There are many reasons why printing a postcard with Click2Mail makes good sense. Among them:
- It`s easy. Postcards are the easiest, least complex format to write and design.
- It`s obvious. The images and headlines on postcards are virtually certain to be seen.
- It`s immediate. Like all Click2Mail.com products, postcards ordered by 8PM ET are shipped the next business day.
Q: What is the right occasion for a postcard?
A: Click2Mail postcards are ideal for sending a concise message that really stands out. Use them for:
- Sale announcements
- Special discount offers
- Staying top-of-mind
- Promoting a new product
- Saying "Thank You"
- Celebrating a special occasion
- Reaching out to new prospects
- Building your brand
- Brief customer surveys
- Getting other contact information
Q: How does Click2Mail print and ship postcards so quickly and so inexpensively?
A: We use a network of strategically located high-quality printers to print large volumes. You receive bulk rates with no setup fees.
Q: When will my postcards print and ship?
A: If you have chosen the "Next Day" or "3 Day" option in Mailing Online Pro, place your postcard order before 8 p.m. ET on a business day, and we will print and ship your postcards the next business day or in 3 business days, depending on the option chosen. If you place your order after 8 p.m., allow 1 more business day. Our "Select a Mailing Week" option allows you to choose the week (up to 12 weeks away), during which your order will be printed and shipped.
Q: What does "full bleed" mean?
A: Bleed is a printing
term that refers to printing that goes beyond the edge of crop marks
indicating where paper should be trimmed. The bleed trim area compensates
for paper, cutting and design inconsistencies. When you create or upload a
postcard with Click2Mail.com, your card will be printed and trimmed to show
color to the very edge--no white border. That can make for a more catching,
dramatic postcard that really highlights your message.
Learn more about full bleed.
Q: Can I get some help?
Of course! There are three ways to get help: The Click2Mail Knowledge Base answers most general and how-to questions; a program-specific Help Menu is available after you sign into your account; and our experts are standing by at 1-866-665-2787 Monday-Friday, 9AM to 8PM Eastern Standard Time. For details, click the Help tab above.